1. Overalls - Retro? Yes. Silly? Slightly. Guaranteed to be comfortable? Definitely! Fairly certain to make me look dumpy? Yes ma'am. (Still want 'em!)
2. Neutral sandals - I feel like everyone needs the perfect pair of neutral (black, brown or nude) sandals in their wardrobe, and these two-toned babies may be the best of both worlds!
3. Blue dress -The elementary school I'm student teaching at has "spirit" Fridays - all of the students and teachers are supposed to wear gray or royal blue, and I am absolutely in the market for a royal blue dress! (Plus, it's one of my favorite colors to wear!)
4. Pastel blue sweater - Can you tell I'm in a blue mood lately? I'm a sucker for super-soft, feminine, and versatile pastel sweaters, and this sky blue piece is no exception!
5. Nude heels - Much like the neutral sandal, a nude heel is a wardrobe staple! I am not a fan of patent nude pumps, and the "blush"-colored heel I have is pretty uncomfortable, so I've been lusting over this classic-cut, pretty nude suede pair!
6. Utility jacket - Though fall weather has just barely reared its head here in Southern California, I am absolutely smitten with this utility jacket! The navy/olive combo is super versatile, and I dig the slim, elongated fit! I'd love to have this "fall" coat - and I'm fairly certain it could take me through an Orange County winter!
What's on your wish list for fall?